Thursday, January 9, 2014

Regarding Ordering Copies of Cold Wires

As some of may or may not be aware, Chris and his partner were involved in a very serious car accident a few weeks ago. Thankfully they are both ok and are recovering. I visited Chris in the hospital yesterday, and his spirits are high. Needless to say, it was great to see him and I wish him a fast recovery. Having known Chris and his family for several years, I'm still shaken about these events. I simply cannot imagine what he and his family are living through right now.

For the time being, and understandably, copies of Cold Wires will not be for sale on the Praire Fire Tapes site - though digital versions are still available. It goes without saying that having copies of my tape available on the site is something that simply can't happen at this point — and I couldn't agree more. Chris and his family need this time to heal. Having something available for sale is of no comparison to another person's health and well-being. Heal swiftly, friends.

In the interim, if you would like a physical copy of the tape, please contact me directly at greenhousedrone [at] gmail [dot] com and I will get you sorted.


No comments:

Post a Comment