Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cold Wires - Album Release Info


My latest album, Cold Wires, is available for streaming and download purchase now via Prairie Fire Tapes. The physical release is a few weeks away, but it will be a limited edition cassette version of 40 copies. If you're interested, get in touch with me here, or keep an eye open on the Prairie Fire website.

If you're interested in reviewing a copy, please send me an email.

I'll be playing a release show on Nov. 1 at Frame here in Winnipeg, more details when I have them.

I'll also be playing at send+receive festival on Friday here in Winnipeg, with Sons of God and Tony Conrad (!!!) at the Atomik Arts Centre. This festival is absolutely incredible, so if you're in Winnipeg do not miss out. View the full program here.

No comments:

Post a Comment