Sunday, February 3, 2013

Live: NGTVSPC, Feb. 1, 2013

Here's a few photos from Friday night's show. Huge thanks to Robert Szolnicki for the terrific photos. Check out his work on his blog.



I was really happy with how this set turned out. It was my first live performance trying some new signal routing and processing approaches, and thankfully the results were what I hoped they would be. Video and audio coming soon.

Big thanks to NGTVSPC for being an amazing venue. Also, I'm still jazzed from Solar Coffin's debut performance. Unreal modular synth drone duo. Check them out over at Fletcher's Midori imprint.

Sunday afternoon listening: Solar Coffin - s/t cs; Ogham - "I" cs; Indicator, Indicator - "s/t" EP; My Bloody Valentine - misc. "mbv" tracks on their YouTube channel to make sure I like it before paying $16 goddamned dollars for mp3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment