Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wrecks

 I seem to be obsessed with abandoned, man-made structures lately: mansions, ships, towns, factories, cities. Here's just a few really amazing photos that really get my imagination running wild.

I don't intend to claim the rights to any of these photos, just sharing some amazing work. I've posted links to the original sources, where possible. If you are the owner of these works and you don't want them posted here, just contact me and I'll remove them immediately.




Kowloon Walled City. I need to do more reading about this place. I can't actually believe something like this actually existed. From this article here.

 
via alterallensteiner's flickr. Highly talented photographer of abandoned mansions in Eastern Europe.


Again, if you are the owner of these works and you don't want them posted here, just contact me and I'll remove them immediately.



Current listening: John Coltrane - Om; Metz - s/t; Depeche Mode - Violator; Ash Borer - Cold of Ages; Sutekh Hexen - Empyriarsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment